Join the revolution of Irish Workers now working Remotely.
Join these remote workers
How I work: Mainly in Kilkenny, but enjoy the trips to Denmark to meet my colleagues.
How I work: I work remotely but go to Cherrywood as required.
Vincent de Phily
Occupation: Software Engineer
Employer: Mobile Devices France
How I work: Mainly in New Work Junction. Every six weeks I go to France.
Employer: Bord Na Móna
How I work: 1-2 days a week in Kilkenny.
NWJ is an ideal hub for workers who want to work remotely.
Our members work for some of
More and more employers are embracing remote working. Employers are now
Working from home is not an option
Working from home is not always an option, our members prefer a Co-working
- There are fewer distractions in
- It’s good to get out of the house.
- It good to mingle with people.
The broadbandis much better in Co-working Centre.
Why Choose New Work Junction?
- High-Speed Internet
- Office Culture.
- Pre Pay Offices. No long leases.
- A range of locations for you to choose from.
- Using our offices allows you to separate your work life from home life.
Lessdistractions that working from home.
- People Calling
- Crying Children
- Washing to be done.
- Our community means you are not working alone in isolation, giving a better
- One low cost